On this page, we inform you more about migraines and explain why biodynamic hypnosis therapy makes sense for you.
Facts about migraine
Migraine is a neurological disorder that affects around 10% of the population. It occurs to women about three times as often as it does to men.
The clinical picture in adults is typically characterized by a recurrent, seizure-like, pulsatile, and hemipterous headache, which may be accompanied by additional symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, photophobia, or phonophobia.
For some people, a migraine attack is preceded by a migraine aura, during which, in particular, visual or sensory-perceptual disturbances occur. Environmental factors and lifestyle play an essential role in the development of migraine. Migraine can be triggered in sensitive people by special situations or substances called triggers (key stimuli).
Typical triggers for migraine attacks are:
- Irregular biorhythm
- Lack of sleep
- Post-stress relaxation phase (“weekend migraine”)
- Irregular daily routine
- Muscle tension in the head, neck and shoulder area
- Weather fluctuations
- Nutritional factors (alcohol, caffeine withdrawal, ice, glutamate, histamine-rich foods)
- Medicines, especially vasodilators
- Flashy and flickering lights
- Overstimulation, such as excessive television or reading
- Strong physical stress
- Nicotine (active and passive smoking)
How can biodynamic hypnosis help against migraines?
Our experience shows that biodynamic hypnosis can be symptomatic as well as causative for migraines.
The goal is to achieve more peace and serenity on a deep physical, and mental level with more tranquility and peace.
That can prevent the nervous system from being over-stimulated, and the continuous load is eliminated.
Depending on the type of migraine and the individual, biodynamic hypnosis can cause the following changes:
- Trance can cause pain recovery. Energy therapy and MEFT help to deal with lasting pain and reduce pain intensity.
- The client can learn in a trance, to keep calm
- Hypnotic trance causes a recovery of the body and the soul
- Stressful feelings and conflicts are hypnotherapeutic processed, and dissolved. This dissolves tensions, and self-healing powers are released.
- A healthy energy field is the best condition for recovery and health maintenance. Simple physical self-help techniques allow the energies in the body to be relocated and rebalanced.
- Self-acceptance wants to be practiced to answer the question, “what do I need to live a life of peace and serenity?”
Your treatment for migraine
• 1 to 3 sessions
• Session length: 2 or 3 hours
Biodynamic – hypnotic intensive sessions for test anxiety. Those include:
o Free telephone support
o Minimum one hypnosis CD/Stick for relaxation
• Regression and analytic-conversational hypnosis,
• Work with part-personalities,
• Healing of the inner child,
• MEFT (Mindful Emotional Freedom Therapy),
• NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming),
• Energy therapy – are used depending on the problem.
o Mindful self-hypnosis, which is a highly effective self-hypnosis technique for physical and mental self-influencing results.
You can find additional information regarding methods of biodynamic hypnosis HERE. Please also note the paragraph about contraindications. Any questions? Give us a call on 01774512080.
§§§ We are not doctors, do not make any medical diagnoses, administer or prescribe any medications, and we do not give any promises of healing. Our work as a hypnotherapist (state-approved for psychotherapy/health insurance) cannot replace a visit to a doctor. The therapists can decide in individual cases whether to accept or reject a treatment.