Hypnotherapy in Frankfurt and online help to enable change. Our brain is always altering, and we rely on the latest neuroscience research when choosing techniques to address this changeability in the brain. With hypnosis, changes in synaptic connections in the brain are possible, and with it, the change of habits and beliefs.
What was yesterday can be different today because everything that lives is continuously changing. Thus, your change becomes a natural process.
When does Hypnotherapy help?
It’s excellent when you are looking for
- Personality development and performance improvement
- Overcoming fears and other negative emotions
- Healing processes
- Calming of the nervous system, especially the vagus nerve
- Has no side effects
- Is working with the conscious and unconscious mind
- Is mindful in action
- It affects both body, mind, and soul
- Uses flexible, scientifically tested methods:
- Analytical hypnosis- regression hypnosis
- Conversation/wake hypnosis
- work with the inner child
- Work with parts (part personalities)
- Mental training
- work with metaphors
- work with images/visualization
- Psychological counseling
- Strategic coaching
- The biodynamic mindfulness hypnosis – self-hypnosis
- HRV heart rate variability
- Energy therapy
- MEFT (Mindful Emotional Focused Therapy)
The goal of professional hypnosis is to enable efficient and compact hypnotherapy. That limits the therapy duration.