Everybody worries sometimes, but some people are more prone to disastrous thoughts. Negative thoughts, grief and emotional pain become autonomous and sorrow is an unwanted life companion.
Triggers for those thoughts are sometimes searched for within a person and are found and with that the emotional pain does not subside. This is called reactive depression.
The emotional pain does not stop, it is as if something embraces this sadness, and more people experience phases in which pondering; grief and emotional pain become autonomous, although there are no concrete reasons for this.
Depressive states are changeable
Negative emotions often persist due to unfavorable thinking habits. Everything that people have learned is changeable. If we change our habits of thinking, our feelings will eventually change as well.
Hypnosis helps and is effective
Biodynamic hypnosis is not a tool but rather a whole toolbox. It contains aids that can effectively help overcome depressive moods and emotional crises in various cases.
Negative feelings and blockages are usually associated with an emotional component, with unconscious conflicts or repressed stressful experiences and feelings. These factors are often far in the past and can often be changed or resolved with analytical hypnosis.
Why hypnosis helps with anxiety and depression?
The hypnotic state itself causes a significant muscular relaxation, which has a beneficial effect on the general condition. Depressed people often experience this trance as beneficial, because nothing is expected of them, the mind can come to rest and with that self-healing powers arise.
In the toolbox of biodynamic hypnosis there are also techniques, such as the MEFT (Mindful Emotional Focus Transformation), which is an energetic tapping technique that can solve patterns and blockages.
Biodynamic hypnotherapy offers our hypnosis therapists a variety of treatment options for people with depression:
- Deep relaxation during hypnotic trance can effectively and naturally energize you, promoting mental and physical recovery
- Neuronal changes in the brain are brought on by hypnosis and lead to a change of thinking patterns
- Conflict-resolving hypnotherapeutic interventions can relieve the mind and body
- Hypno-coaching as well as modern energetic techniques can harmonize the energy flow and help solve emotions like anger, fear, guilt and shame
- Unconscious and physical self-healing potentials can be activated by hypnosis and thus promote a sustainable recovery by stimulating the immune system and metabolism
Your treatment for depression
• 2 to 6 sessions
• Session length: 2 or 3 hours
Biodynamic – hypnotic intensive sessions for depression. Those include:
o Free telephone support
o Minimum one hypnosis CD/Stick for relaxation
• Regression and analytic-conversational hypnosis,
• Work with part-personalities,
• Healing of the inner child,
• MEFT (Mindful Emotional Freedom Therapy),
• NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming),
• Energy therapy – are used depending on the problem.
o Mindful self-hypnosis, which is a highly effective self-hypnosis technique for physical and mental self-influencing results.
You can find additional information regarding methods of biodynamic hypnosis HERE. Please also note the paragraph about contraindications. Any questions? Give us a call or arrange a ½ hour free appointment.
§§§ We are not doctors, do not make any medical diagnoses, administer or prescribe any medications and we do not give any promises of healing. Our work as a hypnotherapist (state approved for psychotherapy / health insurance) cannot replace a visit to a doctor. The therapists can decide in individual cases whether to accept or reject a treatment.