In hypnotherapeutic practices, we often meet people who have usually been treated exclusively based on a symptom-oriented diagnostic.
In our view, however, a holistic view of the pain is necessary. We see the body and soul as one unit. Our job is to find and, if necessary, heal any emotional causes that contribute to the pain and have the power to increase it.
Hypnotherapy and pain
Modern hypnotherapy can often provide patients suffering from pain with great and effective tools for both detecting the emotional causes of pain and controlling it.
Pain control techniques are one of the oldest applications of hypnosis. In the state of hypnotic trance, it is possible to greatly reduce the patients sensibility to pain or even completely eliminate it.
Before the introduction of chloroform and ether, hypnosis was used to induce anesthesia. More and more dentists are using this analgesic effect of hypnosis in their practice.
Pain is clearly and sustainably influenced by biodynamic hypnosis!
How exactly does hypnosis work in chronic pain?
Recent scientific studies have shown that in many areas, hypnosis can be even more effective than the strongest drugs available.
For example, there are instance where severe pain conditions are no longer responsive to massive anesthetics can be successfully treated in hypnosis. In contrast to all medications, the use of hypnosis is completely free of side effects, which can additionally promote your healing considerably.
Pain does not always have to be physical. Our psyche has an often-underrated impact on our health. You might be surprised to know that stress can be the reason behind a huge variety of complaints.
Emotions are not tangible. Therefore, emotional pain is difficult for most people to understand. But they are there.
If the doctor tells you that there are no obvious physical causes for your pain, this does not mean that you are imagining this pain. On the contrary, the pain is real and can be triggered by suppressed emotions, stress, excitement and other emotions.
Chronic pain affects the quality of life of countless people
The path of suffering often begins with acute pain due to an injury or illness. Over time this pain develops into chronic pain, which persists even after the causative tissue damage has been cured – the pain has become an independent disease.
Chronic pain is often accompanied by other discomforts such as sleep disorders, poor appetite, increased irritability and depressive moods. In addition, they can signify severe restrictions in your everyday life, work and leisure life.
Chronic pain is always subject to physical, psychological and social influences.
Therapy of chronic pain
People with chronic pain need a special level of therapy motivation to achieve a profound and lasting solution to pain problem.
With the hypnotherapy we offer, chronic pain patients are given highly effective techniques to control this pain, so that their emotional and physical health improves rapidly.
Biodynamic hypnosis offers patients in pain a rich variety of treatment approaches:
- With the help of the highly effective mindfulness self-hypnosis the pain event can be independently influenced at any time.
- Deep physical and mental relaxation during the hypnotic trance can effectively and naturally promote recovery of the body and soul.
- Unconscious and physical self-healing potentials can be (re) activated promoting sustainable improvements on the immune system, the vegetative functions and the metabolism.
- Energy therapy can harmonize the energy flow and thus help in solving blockages.
- Conflict-resolving hypnotherapeutic interventions can relieve the soul and thus the organism.
- Strong emotions and self-punishment tendencies, can often be effectively dealt with
How certain is a therapeutic success?
Unfortunately, we are not magicians and hypnosis does not provide a miracle cure. A lasting improvement in the quality of life depends on various factors:
- The complexity and duration of the existent problem,
- The readiness of the client to let go of his/her problem
- As well as the willingness to actively participate.
Biodynamic hypnosis is a helpful tool and can lead to sustainable change.
What type of pain is biodynamic hypnosis suitable for?
We assume that you -as a patient suffering from pain- are under medical treatment. No matter what your diagnosis is, biodynamic hypnosis can help you sustainably.
Your treatment for chronic pain
• 3 to 6 sessions
• Session length: 2 or 3 hours
Biodynamic – hypnotic intensive sessions for test anxiety. Those include:
o Free telephone support
o Minimum one hypnosis CD/Stick for relaxation
• Regression and analytic-conversational hypnosis,
• Work with part-personalities,
• Healing of the inner child,
• MEFT (Mindful Emotional Freedom Therapy),
• NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming),
• Energy therapy – are used depending on the problem.
o Mindful self-hypnosis, which is a highly effective self-hypnosis technique for physical and mental self-influencing results.
You can find additional information regarding methods of biodynamic hypnosis HERE. Please also note the paragraph about contraindications. Any questions? Give us a call or arrange a ½ hour free appointment.
§§§ We are not doctors, do not make any medical diagnoses, administer or prescribe any medications and we do not give any promises of healing. Our work as a hypnotherapist (state approved for psychotherapy / health insurance) cannot replace a visit to a doctor. The therapists can decide in individual cases whether to accept or reject a treatment.