Would you like to quit smoking? Don’t you think that now is the time to free yourself and become a nonsmoker?
Here in our practice, we offer you support with biodynamic hypnosis so that you can achieve this goal easily?
The success rate of quitting smoking through hypnosis is over 80%! You can finally become a non-smoker – without the risk of side effects. It’s worth mentioning that with hypnosis you will also get to keep your weight!
We only accept clients who really want to change.
In most cases, a single three-hour session will be sufficient to help you quit smoking forever! Hundreds of our ex-smokers can prove this.
How professional hypnosis works in quitting smoking!
- Professional hypnosis achieves a mild trance that causes a lasting change in the way you behave and think on a neuronal level. Our suggestions aim to make smoking and cigarettes uninteresting and meaningless.
- Mental training prepares you for your new, smoke-free life.
- You will be able to be around smokers without feeling disturbed by the smoke. Hard to imagine, but it works permanently.
- Our therapists have all smoked and therefore know first-hand what they are talking about.
Will you gain weight if you stop smoking?
Your organisms will change after you quit smoking. This can cause you to gain 1 – 2 pounds. However, these pounds will disappear after 4 to 6 weeks by themselves. Because you won’t have a reason to change your eating habits as a non-smoker with us.
You will not have to fight cigarettes. Cigarettes will simply be uninteresting to you. Because of that, you will gain health, freedom, self-confidence, and peace. How does that sound?
Professional Hypnosis for becoming a nonsmoker
- A highly effective professional hypnosis session with mental training for cognitive restructuring lasting 3 hours
- An additional ½ hour hypnosis session (if needed)
- A Free follow-up call after the session
Biodynamic hypnosis has a convincing, profound, and lasting effect.
We conduct our meetings as
- Individual intensive sessions and
- With great success also in hospitals and companies as group sessions.