As mentioned earlier, fear is part of life, and it has a protective function. Fear helps us recognize danger and react appropriately with our full attention. Well-grounded fear gives us the energy necessary to act decisively, take protective measures or take on challenges and mobilize our forces. Our body responds to threats with either a fight or flight response. Body reactions associated with anxiety:
• Muscles tension,
• Faster heart beats,
• Release of stress hormones.
Our mind and body are always on high alert and ready to perform. After overcoming danger, the stress phase ends and relaxation sets in. Nowadays, we often face situations that cause us fear: worries about people we love, loss of money or jobs, illnesses, mirror-like roads in winter, examinations, talks with supervisors, air travel, dental appointments, etc.… Some situations are perceived as threats, although objectively they pose no immediate danger, such dentist visits. Life crises and serious illnesses often trigger fears that can get out of hand in the short term and paralyze those affected. To accept help in such situations is appropriate. With little support, those people find their way back to their balanced emotional state after the crisis has ended. Like any other emotion, fear can develop into becoming a problem. According to the “Study on adult health in Germany” (DEGS) developed by The Robert Koch Institute (RKI) about one in every seventh German in the course of a year suffers some sort of pathological fears.
How does biodynamic hypnosis help with anxiety?
- Biodynamic hypnosis acts directly on the anxiety center and alters its neural linkages
through the neuroplasticity of our brain.
- This happens in a trance in which the causes are searched for.
- The anxiety-provoking situations are experienced in trance again and again in order to solve the blockages. During this process, the client feels safe and secure at all times.
- Hypno-Coaching can increase self-responsibility and self-acceptance. Conflicts are processed and resolved.
- Relaxation techniques, energy techniques and resource training additionally cause irritation reactions to be changed so that a relaxed life is possible.
- Hypnotherapy generally promotes a more positive and realistic way of life, so that the person concerned is not constantly dominated by fears.
Your treatment for anxiety
• 3 to 6 sessions
• Session length: 2 or 3 hour
Biodynamic – hypnotic intensive sessions for anxiety. Those include:
o Free telephone support
o Minimum one hypnosis CD/Stick for relaxation
• Regression and analytic-conversational hypnosis,
• Work with part-personalities,
• Healing of the inner child,
• MEFT (Mindful Emotional Freedom Therapy),
• NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming),
• Energy therapy – are used depending on the problem
o Mindful self-hypnosis, which is a highly effective self-hypnosis technique for physical and mental self-influencing results.
You can find additional information regarding methods of biodynamic hypnosis HERE. Please also note the paragraph about contraindications. Any questions? Give us a call or arrange a ½ hour free appointment.