Online sessions are just as effective as in-office sessions and offer several benefits, such as easy scheduling from any location and the convenience of having the sessions from the comfort of your own home or office.
Hypnosis therapy includes ultra-relaxation – focused concentration and involved attention to achieve the heightened state of awareness known as a trance state.
Your attention is so focused while you are in this state, that anything going on around you is temporarily blocked out or ignored. In this naturally occurring state, you will focus on specific thoughts, tasks or goals, which are predetermined and directed by the hypnotherapist and yourself.
Hypnosis is a completely natural mindset. When you are in a hypnotic trance state, you will feel very calm and relaxed, similar to that wonderful sensation you get just before falling asleep. With the guidance of a trained practitioner, you will be able to visualize yourself becoming happier, healthier and being able to do whatever it is that you want to achieve. A skilled hypnotherapist can show you how to quickly learn to attain this state.
Hypnotic therapy done this way gives you the benefit of being in your familiar and known surroundings, which will help you to relax quickly and easily.
Online therapy allows you to have access to a reputable hypnotherapist and counselor or coach from anywhere in the world. It also saves you time and energy by eliminating the commute, parking and travel time needed for traditional office hypnosis. Once you try online sessions, you will love them!
I offer all my services (except for EMDR) online worldwide.
I use a very secure video service: Zoom. With today’s technology, it is easy and convenient. Before the session starts, you will receive a link. No need for downloading a program or software.
A few of the benefits to online hypnosis/coaching sessions:
- No need to leave work early, deal with traffic or locate the office
- The familiar and comfortable surroundings of your own environment
- The timeframe for your sessions can be easily arranged
The majority of the topics can be done online. Please note – if you are located outside of Germany, please provide a WhatsApp, Skype or Facetimenumber.
What you will need for your personal online hypnosis session:
- A laptop or a desktop with a video camera (webcam)
- A stable internet connection
- Headset or earphones may be advantageous to use your computer’s built-in speakers, but not required
- A comfortable chair, sofa or bed where you can relax and where your face is visible during the session
- Ability to understand English
- A bank account for payment via Paypal
Cost of online hypnosis and counseling
We will have a free 15-minute consultation by video or by telephone to discuss your individual needs and see if my online services would be the right choice for you.
The first session lasts 180 minutes and costs $240. Sessions usually last a minimum of 90 minutes ($180 per session). As a general rule, 1-2 sessions per month are highly recommended. Most of my clients have no more than 5 sessions.
You will get a link without the necessity of downloading a program. Before the first session, you pay with PayPal.
Tips for creating the right environment for your online sessions
- It doesn’t have to be the perfect setting. Your location doesn’t matter. I’ve performed online sessions with clients from their apartments, from hotel rooms and even from their cars – parked, of course!
- It does have to be private. If someone else is in the room, it will affect the process. Sometimes having someone in the next room will have an impact, too.
- Free yourself from distractions. Please silence your mobile phone or better yet, turn off your phone. If you’re using your phone for the therapy session, then please ensure that ‘do not disturb’ is activated.
- Use a big screen. Having a therapy session over a mobile phone screen will still be effective, but your eyes will feel more comfortable looking at a bigger image. Using an iPad or a computer screen is recommended.
- Ensure your connection is stable. If your WiFi is patchy, then ensure that you are in the same room as your router. If you have enough data, then it might be better to use your data in some circumstances.
- Use headphones. I can’t emphasize this enough. It changes the whole dynamic of the therapy session. It feels more private, there is less feedback and you are able to hear more clearly.
- Go wireless. If you have wireless headphones, even better. You will be able to sit further away and still hear your therapist clearly. Body language is just as important as verbal language, so let’s not limit ourselves just because we’re doing hypnosis online.
- Clock… or not. This is very much a personal choice as some people prefer not to know the time. However, if you think you need a clock to monitor yourself during the session, then you can arrange one nearby.