Dr. Birgit Zottmann
Dr. Birgit Zottmann studied psychology, educational science, and humanities in Frankfurt/Germany. She trained on Hypnotherapy with the best teachers in Germany, the UK, and the US.
Dr. Zottmann is also a Mindfulness Teacher (MBSR) (Center for Mindfulness University of Massachusetts) and a Strategic Coach (Tony Robbins)
She has a private practice in Frankfurt/ Germany, which has been running for over 20 years. She draws her treatments from a variety of approaches and applies them depending on the client‘s needs.
- Studied pedagogy, sociology, and psychology in Frankfurt am Main
- Worked on various activities at Deutsche Lufthansa AG
- Operated personal hypnosis and consulting practice in Bad Vilbel from 2001 until today
- A non-medical practitioner for psychotherapy
- Ongoing education on hypnotherapy in Germany, England, and the USA along with world-leading hypnotists
- MBSR Teacher (Mindfulness Teacher) Education at the Center for Mindfulness, University of Massachusetts
- Life Coach training with Anthony Robbins and Cloe Madanes
- Mourning accompaniment training at IGSL-Hospiz e.V.
- Teacher Progressive Muscle Relaxation and Autogenic Training
- Hypnosis trainer of the NGH
Lectures in Europe and America
Regularly invited as a guest speaker
- At the annual meeting of “free” hypnotists in Las Vegas (2018 participation requested and confirmed)
- NGH annual meeting in Marlborough (2018 participation requested and confirmed)
- The annual IACT Florida meeting (2018 participation requested and confirmed)
- various conferences and lectures in London
- Member of the Federation for Alternative Practitioners in the German Society for Hypnotherapy (DGHT)
- Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH), the largest hypnosis association in the world.
- Member of the International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT)