Dr. Birgit Zottmann
Dr. Birgit Zottmann studied psychology, educational science and humanities in Frankfurt/Germany. She trained on Hypnotherapy with the best teachers in Germany, the UK and the US.
Dr. Zottmann is also a Mindfulness Teacher (MBSR) (Center for Mindfulness University of Massachusetts) and a Strategic Coach (Tony Robbins)
She has a private practice in Frankfurt/ Germany which has been running for over 17 years. She draws her treatments from a variety approaches and applies them depending on the client ‘s needs.
- Studied pedagogy, sociology and psychology in Frankfurt am Main
- Worked on various activities at Deutsche Lufthansa AG
- Operated a personal hypnosis and consulting practice in Bad Vilbel since 2001 until today
- Non-medical practitioner for psychotherapy
- Ongoing education on hypnotherapy in Germany, England and the USA along with world leading hypnotists
- MBSR Teacher (Mindfulness Teacher) Education at the Center for Mindfulness, University of Massachusetts
- Life Coach training with Anthony Robbins and Cloe Madanes
- Mourning accompaniment training at IGSL-Hospiz e.V.
- Teacher Progressive Muscle Relaxation and Autogenic Training
- Hypnosis trainer of the NGH
Lectures in Europe and America
Regularly invited as a guest speaker
- At the annual meeting of “free” hypnotists in Las Vegas (2018 participation requested and confirmed)
- NGH annual meeting in Marlborough (2018 participation requested and confirmed)
- The annual IACT Florida meeting (2018 participation requested and confirmed)
- various conferences and lectures in London
- Member of the Federation for Alternative Practitioners in the German Society for Hypnotherapy (DGHT)
- Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH), the largest hypnosis association in the world.
- Member of the International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT)